A lifetime love affair with food has finally culminated in this outstanding new cookbook from renowned New Zealand cook and caterer, Tina Duncan. In “Plated” learn how to cook for others for maximum effect and minimal stress, ensuring you spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your guests.
- 130 recipes in 8 chapters (Small Bites, Soups & Starters, Meat & Fish, Salads & Vegetables, Desserts, Baking, Brunch, My Essentials).
- Each recipe includes tips on what can be made ahead, stored or frozen
- Photos of every recipe, except My Essentials
- QR codes link to videos of Tina demonstrating some of the techniques used
- Scattered between chapters are short stories related to food and entertaining, Tina’s life and lessons learnt
- Comprehensive resource section includes advice on catering for a crowd, her favourite kitchen tips, 9 different menu ideas - from a simple family dinner to Christmas Day, conversions and temperatures, and her favourite kitchen tools