Born in the Australian outback, RM Williams purposefully designs beautiful and sustainable clothing, boots, shoes and accessories for life's adventures. Each timeless pair of leather boots are handcrafted in Adelaide.
Suede leather, leather sole
The Maya Boot adds elegance and sophistication to any outfit, featuring a height enhancing 7.5cm leather stacked heel, needle point toe and flattering high profile. Skillfully crafted from a single piece of leather for durability and the 3/4 Goodyear welt construction means the sole to be replaced over and over, making them an investment, not a purchase.
- Needle point toe
- 7.5cm high heel
- Suede leather
- Leather sole
- 3/4 Goodyear welt
- Tonal edge stain
- Leather insole
- Double branded tugs
- Crafted from a single piece of leather
- Made in Australia
- Material: Suede leather
- Our boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Prior to first wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm and allow to fully dry. Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results. This will help repel water and protects against stains
- Suede can be cleaned by spraying R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work onto the surface in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally and brush up nap when dry with Suede Brass Bristle Brush
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear